When this husband (fantafano on Imgur) found himself at IKEA with his wife for the second time in a month, he was confused as to why he was there. He decided to share his confusion with netizens and documented his mysterious trip live on Imgur.
With a fully furnished apartment, fantafano had no idea why they had to visit the store twice in a month. See if he figures out why they were actually there 🙂
1. We are here. Our apartment is furnished. I am not sure why we are returning.
2. We appear to be here, in part, for lunch.
3. I have dropped fruity purple sauce on my pants. As is tradition. It will likely stain. On Facebook, my aunt advises pouring boiling water over the spot. She further advises removing the pants before doing so.
4. Receiving no instruction on where to place my food mobility unit, I have left it here. I hope it will not cause inconvenience.
5. Perhaps we are here for institutional storage solutions. My wife says, “Maybe when we have eight kids.” We have zero kids. We move on.
6. We are looking at candles. We have many candles. We bought our current candles at IKEA. These are slightly different.
7. She has asked for my thoughts on this storage solution. I said, “We don’t have room for it.” This was apparently an incorrect response.
8. We seem to be here for a mirror. I begin to recall a conversation where she expressed this need.
9. This is not a mirror. Our ultimate purpose remains as mysterious as the little dots over the vowels in the item labels.
10. My wife is charmed by the stuffed rats. This does not alarm or surprise me, although I am surprised that the rats feature so prominently in the display. It is a strange marketing choice.
Click “Next” To Continue Reading…