This past week Selena strutted the InStyle’s Award’s carpet in a mis-matched pair of heels that made us take a second look. One heel was supported by a yellow ball and the other by a configuration shown below. Curious about the design of the shoe we found the mastermind behind the unique pair: Simon Porte Jacquemus.
Jacquemus, the self-taught French designer has worked with artists as famous as Rihanna and Solange, Kendall Jenner, Selena Gomez, and more.
*Picture from US Magazine*
Gomez wearing of this shoe peaked our curiosity to the rest of his collection which you can see below. Jacquemus’ creative ways are quite interesting and we are fascinated with the current line and more to come. His current collection consists of dresses, bags, hats, and shoes. We’d like to share our favorites of his exquisite thought processes brought to life.
- 100% black leather on a wood block heel.
- Red suede on a wooden block heel with a white button detail.
- Third row: White leather oxfords.
- Hand-crafted sky blue pumps with a block heel and strap for a better hold.
- A leather and suede mashup on a black wood heel. Metallic bucle.
Both pairs are hand crafted round open toe heeled sandals with square and circular accents.
Style notes: Calf height black leather boots resting on a mis-matched geometric heel in wood.
- Yellow pumps and a wide strap with a large white button detail.
- A leather and polka dot fabric on a red wood heel. Metallic bucle.
- Metallic bucle on suede which sits on a black wooden heel.
- Light pink detail on on hand-crafted leather mules with square black toe cap.
*Shoe photos from official Jacquemus site*
Written by: Selena Cintron