Whether we like it or not, winter is coming (heh, see what I did there?) and now is the perfect time to choose the perfect outerwear (in this case, coats) for the chilly weather the coming months will bring. There are so many different options to choose from, but the goal remains the same for us fashionistas: to remain as stylish and fashionable as ever no matter the weather.
Make no mistake, this isn’t an easy task since this season offers us a chock-full of trendy designs that will leave you wanting every single piece available on the market including of-the-moment checks, pops of color, and even glossy leather in fresh, modern silhouettes.
To help you out, we have rounded up 7 trendy coats to keep you warm this fall and winter season.
- This beautiful Simone Rocha coat with its army pockets is as utilitarian as it is classy and trendy; a combination we do not often see on the runway
2. If you prefer your outfit to be seen rather than covered, even in cold weather, take your cue from Burberry and get yourself something like this frosted coat.
3. If you’re the type to give more importance to comfort over style, then a voluminous puffer coat is the way to go. Of course, it is still better to choose one that is stylish and trendy.
4. The dreary cold weather need not make you feel nor look somber so why not go for a coat with a cheerful pop of color like this Mansur Gavriel design? On the plus side, you may even bring cheer to other people just by looking at your colorful ensemble.
5. And finally, one of my favorites from The Row’s collection, this classy, feminine trench coat will surely make you feel like a million dollar! Accessorize it with a statement clutch and maybe even a pair of sunnies (if the weather isn’t too gloomy, of course) and you will have everyone’s eyes following you as you pass by.