7. Lemon water is very effective in eliminating and preventing the extremities of diarrhoea and constipation. Another reason why you shouldn’t skip the morning lemon water routine.
8. If you are looking for a cure for throat infection, look no further than lemon. Its antibacterial properties are very effective against throat infection. Sipping warm lemon water every few hours is a great way to combat a sore throat. If you are consuming lemon water every day, then there are very less chances of catching a throat infection.
9. Lemon plays a key role in the production of bile in your liver and hence aids in digestion, mainly fats. Lemon water comes in handy especially when you have had a big breakfast or a heavy meal the previous night.
10. Weight reduction… Yup, lemon also helps in burning the fat and reducing weight. It is important to remember that lemon does help in reducing weight but it is no wonder food. You need to complement lemon water with the diet that does not counter the weight reducing effects of lemon.
11. Say good bye to bad breath. Consuming lemon water in the morning helps you to get rid of the bad breath after the previous night’s sleep. Lemon also can help in reducing body odour when consumed regularly. This is possible because of the antibiotic and antioxidant compounds in lemon.
12. Lemon also reduces the production of phlegm and mucus in the body. Dairy products, especially milk, leads to production of mucus in the body. So, consuming lemon water every morning helps to reduce mucus production.
These are some of the many reasons why you should drink lemon water every day in the morning. Lemon water is cheap, easy to prepare and extremely effective. We hope we have persuaded you to get started on this routine right away. You will see the benefits within a few days of starting. Watch this video to learn how to prepare lemon water:
H/T: Health Ambition