Charlize Theron is one of the most sought after actresses in Hollywood. Her journey from South Africa to Hollywood is a very inspiring one. Here are 21 things you probably did not know about Chalize Theron:
1. Charlize Theron was born on August 7, 1975, in Benoni, Transvaal Province, South Africa.
2. Only child, Charlize Theron was named after Charles Theron, her late father. Her parents have German and French heritage.
3. One of the most beautiful and successful woman on the planet, Theron was not always the popular girl. In fact she was the exact opposite. She has said in an interview that she always felt she was not part of the class and did not fit in when she was attending a local primary school in South Africa. In 2011, in an interview to People magazine, she said that none of the boys liked her as she was not pretty and wore nerdy glasses to class. She also confessed that she received a lot of mean girl stuff during the ages of 7 to 12.
4. Growing up, according to her own admission, Theron’s best friend was her pet goat called Bok. She grew up in a farm and was close to animals.
5. Theron is a trained dancer and started taking ballet lessons from the tender age of 4.
Press “Next” To Continue Reading…